...getting to where i must.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

move it along move it along


"self portrait in vegas (where is vegas?) Lubitel 2B, 120 Kodakchrome EEG, 100 ISO (cross-processed)

The air is changing. It is brisk. I have been finding myself with a slight chill in my bones. Fall is coming...

I find myself waiting. For what i am not not sure, but like the fall air, i can feel it coming. An anxiety I am strangely excited about. My page is going to turn, and like a novel with countless uncertainties, my story is going to unfold before me. And like a character in any book, I am going to react to these changes. By now, i am confident i am going to make the right choice with my life. I will cope and deal with it if i must. I will embrace it with joy, for i know that it is necessary for me.

there is so much i keep in. bottled up and waiting. I think it is going to be forced out soon. And i think is going to be beautiful.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

keep on believin!

noah! said...

you're a good photographer.

Kelly said...

What a nicely framed up picture.
zach and I appreciate your keen eye with picture taking.

zach harrison said...

Momma don't take my kodachrome away. Listen to paul