...getting to where i must.

Monday, September 1, 2008

photo news...



So, I am going to be taking a break from taking pictures for about a month or two. I really need to focus on getting the film I have taking processed and printed before I start with the projects I wish to do. I have about 25 rolls of 120 film i need to get off to the lab. It comes to about 15 bucks a roll. you do the math...

The good thing is that I will be able to share with you all of the pictures I have taken this summer. I should have a slew of them.

I have a series of projects coming up that I am excited about. I am looking forward to sharing them with everyone.

toddles...

2 comments:

d. vanheule said...

you are a talented mutha you know that?

The Talbot Family said...

was hast du?!!!

a joey blog i didn't know about.

you jerk!!!