...getting to where i must.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Back in action...



Okay, things are now in order...

I have been able to budget myself well for the next month and I should be able to get all of my film processed in the next 5 to 6 weeks. I should have a lot to show you.

This first pic of the batch was taken on 120 Konica 400 ISO film. The film was three years expired and has a really washed out look to it. I shot this roll with a Diana F+ on the pinhole setting. I also made a mask over the film to give it a wide, choppy border. Even though the Diana is arguably the worst camera ever ( those who say this are usually camera Nazis), I love this little cheap treasure.

More to come. I promise. This pic is not the best, mostly an experiment. But i enjoy it...

3 comments:

tim said...

thanks for sharing. i've always really enjoyed your photography... and honestly a bit jealous.

Anonymous said...

I love this.. It makes me feel like im running full speed through the jungle! There is something amazing about your photos Joey... There is no such thing as the "worst camera" its all about the artist. I envy you and your film knowledge!...

d. vanheule said...

ya joey you are pretty damned talented.... i mean at photography.... not.... at like hell or anything though. hey tim and i are visiting in oct. so fabreeze the couch!