...getting to where i must.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ice picks and Tony



Last night was rough.
I don't want to get into details, but it is very rare that I imagine stabbing someone in their bald head with an ice pick. I don't like having these thoughts. I don't have these thoughts often, but if I do, the person usually warrants them. Work was rough last night.

But today is a good day. I just finished some breakfast with peter and goose. We cooked at their house. (i just watched, no cooking here) I don't have to work until 4:00 and i have tomorrow off. It is going to be a glorious day.

This photo is Tony playing the harmonica. I was a little concerned at first because he was moving so much and I had a low speed film. "Why not make him move?"

It worked out okay...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

don't be modest joey. this photo is great just like every other photo you take.