...getting to where i must.

Friday, September 12, 2008

NIneteen


"A recreation of nineteen" Lubitel 2B, 120 expired Konica, 400 iso



"Nineteen" by jambo land

For Andrew Kirk

Tom Robbins saved you, Hermann Hesse saved me
Such awkard heros we have at the age of niniteen
Because Jesus wasn't king when we were niniteen

You had your great freak out on linolium floor
I had my great melt down in a snow storm
Nothing makes sense anymore, because we are nineteen

hey how are you? Ya, I was nineteen once too
hey how are you? Ya, I was nineteen once too once too
hey how are you? Ya, I was nineteen once too once too once tooooooo...

I am stumbling towards my sister's slum
In there I have a friend, his name is Mold E. von Molderson

"And I will never ever reread a sigle book that i read when I was nineteen.
Everything that that cursed year brought me was so goddamn confussing
i just want back my sanity."

1 comment:

pedronegro said...

I like it but you should have waited a few weeks until the rain and depression have fully set in, it would been more fitting, today is such a nice day. I love you buddy missed you last night.