...getting to where i must.

Friday, April 16, 2010

onlybears



censor censor censor!!!!!!

why do i...
no, i don't.

ask me and i will tell you gladly
let me share my joy,
set aside your notions of
"whats good and right for Joseph"

"have you lit a fire under my ass...no"
"have you let my instinct reign as well...no, you haven't"
"have you all tied my shoe laces...no"
"have you all seen my joy of honesty...sadly, no."

onlybears can show the truth
onlybears are where the love repairs
my fucked up esteem
onlybears show me who i am

and i am ready to trust myself
and that feels so fucking good

so praise me for being a goddamn onlybear.

3 comments:

tim said...

i like these. all of them. i sat back and read them all in a silent room and imagined the many adventures of joey. i mean that in a non creepy way.

super bummed i missed you when i was up there.

NathanSidener said...

good to hear from you, I have a new blog if you didn't notice

d. vanheule said...

i imagine them in a creepy way. kinda my thing.