...getting to where i must.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Timing/Waiting


"The Hall" Keiv 88 cm. 120 Konica 400

"Timing/Waiting" by Jambo Land

For pow pow

Well some say timing is everything
I think timing is nothing at all
It is just dumb-fucking luck
It is just how all your chips fall.
How the cookie crumbles, how the tumble weed tumbles
when you are getting wasted on your front lawn.
Waiting for your day to start, start, start moving along.
move along move along just move along...

And they are all now leaving in pairs...
And I am left with a stupid stare...
And she alone is mopping the floor...
And Mr. Fucking Figures is begging for more...

OH MY GOD! what have i said, spreading such nonsense
Your truth grabbed and held me in the dark with ease
And whispered to me, so bittersweet "Joseph, timing is everything."
Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no, but hell yes oh yes!
It is finally off my chest, I think that we can move along
we can move along, move along we can move along...

And they are now all holding hands...
And I am screaming "I am a man..."
And she alone is burned in my mind...
And Mr. Fucking Figures is coughing up dimes...

iknowhowtowait
iknowhowtowait
soiwillwait
soiwillwait
untilthatday
whenyoucansay
"ihavestucktomyguns
ihavehadagoodrun
maybewecanmovealong..."

No comments: