...getting to where i must.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few observations...


"Hey Pauly..." Lubitel 166B, 120 Expired Konica 400 ISO

A few things that caught my attention yesterday...

The sign in the yard said "Free Dandelions"
It should say "Free Leaves"
The dandelions are all gone...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It is hard to write on a bus.
Sometimes it is hard to ride on a bus

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A five year old girl got on the bus today with her mother and little sister. She had a horse in her hands and life in her eyes. Everyone one on the bus saw this life, except the men right behind me in the very back. They were being very crude and loud in their talk. Everyone on the bus could hear the fuck word. Even the little girl. The bus driver stopped the bus and asked them to keep in down. "There are children on the bus," he said. The bus driver, an older and handsome man, didn't want to see the life diminish from the little girls eyes. I didn't want to see it either. The men behind me were angry. I smiled...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walked up to table 101 to greet the ladies that were sat in my section in the cafe.

"Hello ladies," I said " How are you two doing today?"

"I am wasted on Vicodin," The seventy year old lady said, doped out of her mind. (it was 11:05 am as well)

"That's great," i said "Would you like a glass of wine then?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1246 SE 49th Ave has 12 pumpkins on the porch. I don't know why this is important.

3 comments:

tim said...

that was pretty awesome. the story f the bus was beautiful. it would have been nice if it would have ended in a tag team match between you and the bus driver and the two guys in the back. but, beautiful none the less.

Nick said...

Dude Joey, I love you man. I miss seeing you but I love reading your stuff and seeing your pictures. We're planning on being in Portland in the spring to see my brother. I'll look you up.

Matt Pool said...

I love this photo, but if that dood tilts his hat back any further he's gonna start smelling with his neck.